Phonic Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox
Staff Team
Zenjuro Mei Tachibana
Maximillion Rose Kaz Shylock
Static Affiliates

To affiliate, please PM Zenjuro.

Our Banner:
50 Shades of Steve Affiliate

50 Shades of Steve

2 posters

Go down

50 Shades of Steve Empty 50 Shades of Steve

Post by soulreapersteve Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:17 am

The atmosphere around the Seireitei was still and calm. It was night time, thus most of the Shinigami were asleep or preparing to sleep by finishing up their evening routines. If one were to look using a bird's eye view at the landscape, bright lanterns that hung from the corner of roofs of most buildings were lit, exposing a beautiful shining place. The sound of crickets could be heard chirping every once in a while. They could be heard even more clearly if a soul were closer to the 6th Division.

The 6th Division was where the most eloquent of eloquent shinigami resided. Beauty was not the aim of this division; rather attitude and upholding the Seiretei's rules was the most important matter. There were many, many shinigami who was a part of the 6th, about 200 or so. 180 of them were unseated officers of the 6th, thus leaving 20 seated officers holding power. One peculiar shinigami stood out though, 5th Seat Steve was his name and rank. Why did he stand out among the rest, even compared to his Captain and Vice-Captain? It was what he wore everyday when he attended to his duties.

A striped purple dress covered his succulent, not so pale body. No hair was seen protruding from any inch of his body, except for his long, silver locks that was kept loose and hung down to the top of his voluptuous rear end. Slightly muscular, Steven had incredible strength that did not match his height. Brown colored eyes and a barely visable nose could be seen when looking at his face.

Every night, this shinigami did push ups in the nude because he wanted to keep his slender muscles from disappearing. The reason he was nude is because he felt that his ordinary shihakusho restricted any movement by his body parts. After a few minutes, Steven ceased his workout and sat down in his room. Sweat was pouring down from his hairline and streamed all the way to his tight torso. He breathed heavily and reached over a few inches for a glass of water. "I am tired! This workout has gotten me all hot and sweaty. I think I shall go take a quick bath."

So the shinigami wrapped a towel around his exposed waist and walked out of his room to the area outside where his captain had built a hot spring. Steven simply took off the towel and threw it aside. Hot steam was emanating from the water as Steven placed his left foot in the water, finally sliding his whole body in. He sunk deep into the hot spring, only his head could be seen protruding out of the waterline. Steven closed his eyes and relaxed the night away.....
soulreapersteve
soulreapersteve
Starving Artist
Starving Artist

Back to top Go down

50 Shades of Steve Empty Re: 50 Shades of Steve

Post by Peewee Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:34 am

A figure appeared upon the roof overlooking the 6th's hot springs. the night hid all details concerning the figure, not even a hit of reatsu could be felt. the figure sat patiently on the roof, observing the 6th crossdressing 5th take a bath. just as quickly and silently as it appeared, the figure disappeared, only to re-appear next to Steve's towel. now illuminated by the dim lights, the figure's identity was revealed. it was none other than the 9th't rather flat-chested 5th seat.

She looked at Steve to make sure he had not noticed her presence, then grabbed his towel and replaced it with a pink towel that had been modified so it was more scarf like. if a male were to wrap it around their waist, it would barely cover their private parts.

the shimigami let a quick trace of her strawberry feeling reastu slip out before disappearing to the roof and sat back in the shadow and watched
Peewee
Peewee
Starving Artist
Starving Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by soulreapersteve Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:35 pm

As Steven was about to slip into a momentary slumber, he felt an odd but very arousing reiatsu flaring just for a quick second from behind him. He turned around and opened his eyes to see that his ordinary white towel was replaced by a pink towel now. He scanned the area around him for the source of bliss-inducing reiatsu but failed in doing so. Whatever the case was, the silver haired shinigami felt it was safe to climb out of the hot spring. He used his muscular but slender arms to raise himself out of the water and climbed to the hard pavement now.

Steven was dripping, semi-slippery wet from the top of his head all the way down the the bottom of his toes. Steam was slowly dissipating from his skin. Still feeling somewhat aroused by that reiatsu, Steven looked down at his penis to see it was somewhat erect, with water periodically dripping from the tip. "I wonder who that was...."

His breathing labored very slightly, as he reached down and stroked his penis a few times. Soft and slight moans came out and his penis was getting harder and harder after every stroke of his shaft. Figuring any of his divisioners might wake up and spot him, Steven ceased any more self pleasuring and bent down for the towel. He wrapped it around his waist and went inside. If one were to look at his groin region, they would see his full on erect penis attempting to peek through the towel.

The shinigami went inside his room and closed the door, a little *click* could be heard as the lock was applied. Slowly, Steven slid his ordinary, black shihakusho back on his warm body and climbed into bed. His erection did not go away as he reached under the covers and slowly started to stroke up and down his penis repeatedly using his left hand. A firm but gentle grip was applied as he felt it made him last longer and enjoy the self pleasuring more. His penis was starting to slowly get wet as he continued on over...and over...and over...and over....Quiet moans could be heard but only if one was inside his room....
soulreapersteve
soulreapersteve
Starving Artist
Starving Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Peewee Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:20 pm

The 5th seat watched as Steve began pleasuring himself in the spar area. she licked her lips, it would appear tonight might bring some fun.

She stalked Steve as he made his way back to his room, and perched herself outside his window and watched him as he continued to pleasure himself under the covers of his bed. a sly grin appeared over her face. she approached the window and outstretched her arm Bakudō#1 - Sai, the kido pulled Steve's arm behind his back, rendering him unable to continue his session. She grabbed the window, and with a little effort, ripped it off it's frame. She climbed through the window, the light showing her pretty french maid uniform, something she was known for, and walked over to Steve.

well well well, what do we have here? She grabbed Steve's covers, and ripped them off, revealing his now rock hard penis. with a lick of her lips, she got on-top of Steve, putting his member inside her dress.don't think you are going to have all the fun to yourself. she pressed her crotch against Steve's penis, ensuring that Steve would know of her secret, she was really a he.
Peewee
Peewee
Starving Artist
Starving Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by soulreapersteve Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:38 pm

Suddenly, his private session was interrupted by an unknown force as his arms were locked behind his back! The only window in his room was ripped open and a slight breeze rolled in. Steven turned his head in that direction and the moonlight revealed what looked like a female shinigami in a french maid outfit. His penis twitched slightly under his covers as the level of sexual arousal rose.

The maid ripped off the covers that was hiding his luscious, now sweaty body and hopped on top of him. It seemed that she had no hesitation of revealing what her plans was for the night. She pressed her crotch against his and he felt something....wet on the other end. Slight surprise was showing on his face as he further looked on deep into the unknown shinigami's face and saw that it was actually a guy! A moan of pleasure came out as Steven twitched his penis so it can touch his partner's. A soft voice came out of Steve's mouth, "What might your name be?"
soulreapersteve
soulreapersteve
Starving Artist
Starving Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Peewee Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:54 am

The 5th seat leaned forward towards Steve's face and smiled slyly. his hand moved down and under his dress, like a snake looking for it's prey, once he found it, he snatched Steve's penis firmly. peewee, but from now on, you shall address me as either 'Master' or 'Madam',, he closed the gap between their faces even more, while starting to slowly rub Steve's throbbing cock and gave Steve a quick kiss and let me make this clear, if you call me anything else, disobey me or cum with out my permission, I will punish you.

Peewee sat up, still rubbing Steve's cock slowly, he paused rubbing now, let me hear you call my name, every passing second that Steve did not call Master or Madam, he tightened his grip on his cock
Peewee
Peewee
Starving Artist
Starving Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by soulreapersteve Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:26 pm

Steven moans after a few strokes that Peewee did but he didn't stop there. The man tightened his hands that gripped Steve's penis and a rushing pain of ecstasy flooded his body. Because Peewee had his penis under his own control, Steve could do nothing but follow the man's commands. "Im so sensitive, Master! Please, treat me gently." The night was still young when their intimate foreplay was happening. The atmosphere around the room felt heavy and warm despite the window being open. The 6th division shinigami placed his hands on Peewee's shoulders and gripped them as tightly as he could. "Oh, master!" Steven said in agonizing pain...
soulreapersteve
soulreapersteve
Starving Artist
Starving Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Peewee Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:47 am

Peewee eased his grip on Steve's penis and smiled kindly. it was good that Steve knew who was in charge. Peewee's hand began to slowly rub Steve's penis again, after a few strokes, his hand made it's way to Steve's scrotum as he leaned forward and began kissing Steve again. Peewee began fondling Steve's balls quite intensely, they felt nice and full of seamen. Peewee's hand left Steve's genitals for a second, only to return with a small vibrating ring that he slid over Steve's penis.
do you like like that?
Peewee
Peewee
Starving Artist
Starving Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by soulreapersteve Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:04 am

A warm, soft, gentle hand was making its way up and down his shaft as erotic senses were shooting up and down his spine. Then, the hand ended up around his sac which felt really...really..really good. Equally soft and warm lips with a little touch of moisture connected with his lips and parted as quickly as it entered. A slight feeling of disappointment overcame his emotions, but for a fraction of a second as Peewee started to play with his balls like a child playing with it's toy. "Are you teasing me now?" Suddenly, he felt something vibrating over his penis. His face was in slight shock over what was currently on his penis. "What the heck is that? I have never seen this before. But it feels....strangely good..."
soulreapersteve
soulreapersteve
Starving Artist
Starving Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Peewee Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:27 am

Peewee looked at Steve with a very sly grin on hos face, then took a more upright position and slid forward, grinding his penis against Steve's.
why? do you not like me teasing you?
Peewee took hold of both penises, pressed them together and began rubbing them together, he let go of his own penis shortly after and continued to rub Steve's while looking deeply into Steve's eyes and continued to smile slyly while slowly making his strokes faster.
Peewee
Peewee
Starving Artist
Starving Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum